WITCHES BREW HA HA, ZOMBIE RUN, & KIDS CANDY RUN!
NEW DATE! – SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29th, 2016 at 8:00pm
Draper City Park, Draper Utah
$30 before Oct. 10th – $35 after October 1oth
Wear your Witchy best and bring the family in costume to kick-off the Halloween Season! Run with hundreds of other crazy witches, zombies, and other creatures!!
PLUS, you’ll enjoy hot cider, hot cocoa, treats for the kids and a halloween fun run like no other in Utah!
BREAK A WORLD RECORD!
We need over 890 Witches to break the world record for the most Witches congregated together! Last year, we had 690, so we aren’t too far off! Share with your friends and family, young and old, and be a part of history!!
This fantastic Halloween themed 5k run promises to entertain all participants with a brand new venue to accommodate more runners, crazy witches and neon glow sticks to light your way! Plus, you will receive a sweet Witches Brew Ha Ha t-shirt, and amazing prizes and discounts from our race sponsors, post race treats and more! – PLUS, surprise giveaways throughout the evening!
Thursday, October 27th: 6pm – 8pm – Wasatch Running Center 9000 S. State Street
RACE DAY – Saturday Evening October 29th
6:30PM – Packet Pickup at Race Venue (also race start and finish-line)
7:30PM - FREE KIDS CANDY RUN – Kids of participants are welcome to run and collect candy at 5 aid stations on the 1 mile kids course!
8:00PM – Run/walk Begins with the our Team Kid Courage athletes in wheel chairs leading the way and casting spells on all participants! This is a non-competitive, social, non-timed, fun run, with strong emphasis on crazy Halloween themed costumes!
9:00PM – Awards for best costume (individual, family, and group categories), food, fun, treats for all!
To accommodate more racers, witches and zombies, the Witches Brew Ha Ha is moving to a bigger location at Draper City Park.
Click on the site plan map below for course info:
- Awards for best costume (Individual, Family, Group, most original, scariest, and ugliest)
- T-shirts for all paid participants (shirts are NOT guaranteed on event day for those registering after October 20th. However, we will have a location after the race where you can pick up your shirt if you do not receive one)
- Fun Brew Ha Ha & Zombie pictures for all participants – keep your race bib number as that is how we will distribute medallions. no number no medallion or shirt
- FREE KIDS CANDY RUN for kids of registered runners!
- Pictures with our amazing Witches and Zombies!
Participants receive a sweet finisher charm/medal, t-shirt, post race drinks and cookies, music, and the chance to win cool prizes from our sponsors!
?? QUESTIONS ?? – Please contact Lone Peak Events at [email protected] with your questions about the race.