WITCHES BREW HA HA 5k
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2nd, 2015
$30 before Sept. 15th – $35 after Sept. 15
Wear your Witchy best and bring the family in costume to kick-off the Halloween Season at Gardner Village! Run with the world famous Gardner Village Witches! PLUS, you’ll enjoy hot cider, hot cocoa, treats for the kids and a halloween fun run like no other in Utah!
BREAK A WORLD RECORD!
We need over 890 Witches to break the world record for the most Witches congregated together! Last year, we had 690, so we aren’t too far off! Share with your friends and family, young and old, and be a part of history!!
With our new course on the roads of West Jordan, you will enjoy a fantastic Halloween themed 5k run/walk surrounding Gardner Village with Witches and Neon glow sticks to light your way! Plus, you will receive a sweet Witches Brew Ha Ha t-shirt, and amazing prizes and discounts at Gardner Village Shops – PLUS, surprise giveaways throughout the evening!
Thursday, October 1st: 6pm – 8pm – Wasatch Running Center 9000 S. State Street
RACE DAY – Friday Evening, October 2nd
6:30PM – Packet Pickup at Gardner Village common area (also race start and finish-line)
8:00PM – Run/walk Begins with the Gardner Village Witches leading the way and casting spells on all participants! This is a non-competitive, social, non-timed, fun run, with Witches hats and Witches costumes STRONGLY encouraged!
9:00PM – Awards for best costume (individual, family, and group categories), food, fun, treats for all!
- The course is a 5k run/walk along the Jordan River Trial.
- There will be a stagger start to reduce congestion along the Jordan River Trail – What this means is that we will start 10-15 people at a time, 30 seconds apart.
- Each participant will receive glow stick necklaces and other glowing devices
- Additional glow stuff will be available for purchase at race venue in Gardner Village
- Awards for best costume (Individual, Family, Group, most original, scariest, and ugliest)
- T-shirts for all paid participants (shirts are NOT guaranteed on event day for those registering after September 29. However, we will mail them to you if you register after the 29th.)
- Fun Brew Ha Ha medallion for all participants
- Discounts at Gardner Village shops
- Pictures with the World Famous Gardner Village Witches
- in 2015, medals will be given to all participants. Your race number has a tear-off piece which you will exchange for your medal, so do NOT discard your race number.
?? QUESTIONS ?? – Please contact Lone Peak Events at [email protected] with your questions about the race. Please try to avoid contacting Gardner Village as they will simply refer you to our race staff!