WITCHES BREW HA HA 5k
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2nd, 2015
$30 before Sept. 15th – $35 after Sept. 15
Wear your Witchy best and bring the family in costume to kick-off the Halloween Season at Gardner Village! Run with the world famous Gardner Village Witches! PLUS, you’ll enjoy hot cider, hot cocoa, treats for the kids and a halloween fun run like no other in Utah!
BREAK A WORLD RECORD!
We need over 890 Witches to break the world record for the most Witches congregated together! Last year, we had 690, so we aren’t too far off! Share with your friends and family, young and old, and be a part of history!!
With our new course on the roads of West Jordan, you will enjoy a fantastic Halloween themed 5k run/walk surrounding Gardner Village with Witches and Neon glow sticks to light your way! Plus, you will receive a sweet Witches Brew Ha Ha t-shirt, and amazing prizes and discounts at Gardner Village Shops – PLUS, surprise giveaways throughout the evening!
Thursday, October 1st: 6pm – 8pm – Wasatch Running Center 9000 S. State Street
RACE DAY – Friday Evening, October 2nd
6:30PM – Packet Pickup at Gardner Village common area (also race start and finish-line)
8:00PM – Run/walk Begins with the Gardner Village Witches leading the way and casting spells on all participants! This is a non-competitive, social, non-timed, fun run, with Witches hats and Witches costumes STRONGLY encouraged!
9:00PM – Awards for best costume (individual, family, and group categories), food, fun, treats for all!
The course is a single 5k loop running through Gardner Village, then heading west on 7800 South the 1300 West. On 1300 West, the Witches will proceed North (right) to 7200 South. They will then head West (right) on 7200 South, eventually merging into a parking lot and onto the Jordan River Trail, running North back to Gardner Village!
- There will be a stagger start to reduce congestion along the Jordan River Trail – What this means is that we will start 10-15 people at a time, 30 seconds apart.
- Glow want to carry on your journey
- Awards for best costume (Individual, Family, Group, most original, scariest, and ugliest)
- T-shirts for all paid participants (shirts are NOT guaranteed on event day for those registering after September 25. However, we will have a location after the race where you can pick up your shirt if you do not receive one)
- Fun Brew Ha Ha medallion for all participants – keep your race bib number as that is how we will distribute medallions. no number no medallion or shirt
- Discounts at Gardner Village shops
- Pictures with the World Famous Gardner Village Witches
Participants receive a sweet finisher charm/medal, t-shirt, post race drinks and cookies, music, and the chance to win cool prizes from our sponsors!
Parking is limited. We are encouraging you to arrive early, park at the Park & Ride across from Gardner Village, or better yet, ride TRAX to the event!
?? QUESTIONS ?? – Please contact Lone Peak Events at [email protected] with your questions about the race. Please try to avoid contacting Gardner Village as they will simply refer you to our race staff!