WITCHES BREW HA HA 5k RUN
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2014
Wear your Witchy best and bring the family in costume to kick-off the Halloween Season at Gardner Village! Run with the world famous Gardner Village Witches! PLUS, you’ll enjoy hot cider, hot cocoa, treats for the kids and a halloween fun run like no other in Utah!
With our new course on the roads of West Jordan, you will enjoy a fantastic Halloween themed 5k run/walk surrounding Gardner Village with Witches and Neon glow sticks to light your way! Plus, you will receive a sweet Witches Brew Ha Ha t-shirt, and amazing prizes and discounts at Gardner Village Shops – PLUS, surprise giveaways throughout the evening festivities totaling over $2000!
Packet Pickup TBD
RACE DAY – Friday Evening, October 3rd
6:30PM – Runner Check-In! Come pick-up your souvenir race bib and goodie bag with discounts at Gardner Village Shops and Sponsor treats!
8:00PM – Run/walk Begins with the Gardner Village Witches leading the way and casting spells on all participants! This is a non-competitive, social, fun run, with Witches hats and Witches costumes STRONGLY encouraged!
9:00PM – Awards for best costume (individual, family, and group categories), food, fun, treats for all!
- The course is a 5k run/walk around local West Jordan City Streets and along the Jordan River Trial.
- There will be a stagger start to reduce congestion along the Jordan River Trail – What this means is that we will start 25 people at a time, one minute apart.
- Each participant will receive glow stick necklaces and other glowing devices
- Additional glow stuff will be available for purchase at race venue in Gardner Village
- Awards for best costume (Individual, Family, Group, most original, scariest, and ugliest)
- T-shirts for all paid participants
- Fun Brew Ha Ha medallion for all participants
- Discounts at Gardner Village shops
- Pictures with the World Famous Gardner Village Witches
- in 2014, medals will be given to all participants. All participants will receive a stamp before race start to ensure they receive their finisher medal.
?? QUESTIONS ?? – Please contact Lone Peak Events at [email protected] with your questions about the race. Please try to avoid contacting Gardner Village as they will simply refer you to our race staff!