WITCHES BREW HA HA 5k RUN
OCTOBER 2014 – date TBD
Wear your Witchy best and bring the family in costume to kick-off the Halloween Season at Gardner Village! Run with the world famous Gardner Village Witches Lucinda, Matilda and Brazzilla, three of Gardner Village’s crazy witches! PLUS, you’ll enjoy hot cider, hot cocoa, treats for the kids and a halloween fun run like no other in Utah!
With our new course on the roads of West Jordan, you will enjoy a fantastic Halloween themed 5k run/walk surrounding Gardner Village with Witches and Neon glow sticks to light your way! Plus, you will receive a sweet Witches Brew Ha Ha t-shirt, finishers Medallion, and amazing discounts and Gardner Village Shops – PLUS, surprise giveaways throughout the evening festivities totaling over $2000!
Packet Pickup TBD
NEW! Avoid the long lines on race night and pick up your goody bag early at Wasatch Running Center. 90th South & State Street. Packet Pickup will begin at 6:30pm until 8:00pm
RACE DAY TBD
6:30PM – Runner Check-In! Come pick-up your souvenir race bib and goodie bag with discounts at Gardner Village Shops and Sponsor treats!
8:00PM – Run/walk Begins with the Gardner Village Witches leading the way and casting spells on all participants! This is a non-competitive, social, fun run, with Witches hats and Witches costumes STRONGLY encouraged!
9:00PM – Awards for best costume (individual, family, and group categories), food, fun, treats for all!
- The course is a 5k run/walk around local West Jordan City Streets and along the Jordan River Trial.
- There will be a stagger start to reduce congestion along the Jordan River Trail – What this means is that we will start 25 people at a time, one minute apart.
- Each participant will receive glow stick necklaces and other glowing devices
- Additional glow stuff will be available for purchase at race venue in Gardner Village
- Awards for best costume (Individual, Family, Group, most original, scariest, and ugliest)
- T-shirts for all paid participants
- Fun Brew Ha Ha medallion for all participants
- Discounts at Gardner Village shops
- Pictures with the World Famous Gardner Village Witches
?? QUESTIONS ?? – Please contact Lone Peak Events at [email protected] with your questions about the race. Please try to avoid contacting Gardner Village as they will simply refer you to our race staff!
See you at the race!